Need to make a return?
No problem, we’ve got you covered.
First, please read through our return policy to make sure your purchase qualifies for a return or exchange, then follow the steps
below to start the process.
You have 3 options to choose from:
1) Store Credit + $5 Extra Dollars!
Receive Siam Traditions store credit for the amount of your return plus an additional $5 of bonus store credit.
2) Refund To Original Payment Form:
Receive a refund back to your original payment method, minus a $5.99 shipping fee.
Love it but need a different size, color, or pattern? We’re happy to exchange as long as that item’s still in stock.
US Returns & Exchanges Policy
The following policy applies to domestic orders only.
To qualify for a return, items must be received back to our Fulfillment Center within 60 days of your original order shipment date (as printed on your packing slip). Exchanges must be received within 60 days.
How do I return an item I received as a gift?
If you received an order as a gift, you can still return! We’ll issue you store credit for the amount of the returned item(s) in the form of a unique coupon code.
Some Items are Not Eligible for Refund or Store Credit:
- Items marked as final sale.
- Returns received in damaged/worn condition.
- Returns received after 60 days of the original order shipment date.
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
Items Eligible for Store Credit Only:
Returns received by Siam Traditions between 31 and 60 days after the original order shipment date will be eligible for store credit only. Late returns will have the $5.99 shipping fee deducted and are not eligible for the $5 bonus offer.
Scarves-Shawls: Must be returned in original “new” condition. Returns & exchanges on Items that have been washed or show signs of use will not be honored.
Jewelry: Must be returned in original “new” condition with tags and packaging in tact.. Returns & exchanges on items that have been worn or show signs of use will not be honored.
What if there was something wrong with my order?
Call us immediately so we can make things right. Reach us at 608-685-2417
APO/FPO & US Territories:
Give us a call at 608-685-2417. We’ll gladly guide you through the returns process.
How to Make Your Return or Exchange:
- Step 1: Print and fill out the returns & exchanges form. Include your order number and item(s) and let us know if you’d like to return or exchange
- Step 2: Pack it up tight. Make sure you include the invoice & all the original items received with your order (jewelry boxes/tags/packaging)
- Step 3: Send it to our Alma,Wisconsin headquarters. We recommend including a tracking number & insuring your package for the order amount to ensure a smooth return experience. Please note that we’re not responsible for lost or damaged items during the returns process.
International Returns & Exchanges
For our international customers we now accept returns and exchanges. Please keep in mind you are responsible for the return shipping cost. In the event your package is damaged during shipping, you are responsiblie for filing a claim with the carrier. We will either ship you a replacement or issue a refund after the claim is granted.